- You can make reference to Dan, Rachel, Glen, Lisa and Diana to any fellow instructor confident they will know exactly who you are talking about- we have no need for surnames here.
- Except for Kylie Gates- for some reason, you will always full name Kylie Gates.
- You’d probably quite like to go to New Zealand one day.
- You are in at least 500 Facebook groups.
- Once joining these groups it is a rule that you are required to use them as a substitute for Google – Does anyone know the number for the office?
- You have at least one friend on Facebook you know only through the LM Facebook page.
- You probably like spamming Facebook posts with pictures of cats… is it a rule that all LM instructors like cats?
- You see the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme at least once a week.
- You can actually hold a debate about the use of dumbbells for at least an hour, even though you don’t really care because essentially a 5kg dumbbell weighs the same as a 5kg plate and is just easier to hold than most plates.
- Reading the comments section is often more entertaining than Eastenders.
- People who put an F in the comment section haven’t yet realised that you can follow a post by turning on notifications.
- You are keeping an eye out for a No Time For Average vest on the Vintage Emporium page.
- You probably have an opinion on the best trainers to wear for Body Attack.
- You own all the Reebok. Even though you never bought Reebok before you trained.
- Body Jammers have to sign a secret agreement that they will wear a checked shirt around their waist on Initial Module Training.
- All Combaters secretly wish they’d bring gloves back because gloves make you feel badass.
- You will have an opinion on the App.
- And the notes.
- You will either download the little recommended launch schedule at the start of the year or you will ask for it on Facebook every quarter – even though it’s saved in the File Section.
- If you go on Aim 2 and get the chance to pick your preference for which track you teach on Day 1 Sh’bamers, Jammers and Balancers will happily say they aren’t bothered – Pumpers will scratch the eyes out of their fellow Pumpers to teach their preferred track.