Because I have zero idea!
- How to not to eat EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE.OF.CHOCOLATE.I.SEE.EVER (I’ve just stolen someone elses advent calender chocolate. True story!).
- How do people get up on their first alarm? I mean if it’s possible why was the snooze function invented?
- How do you put eyeliner on without looking like you’re a member the living dead?
- How do Les Mills Instructors learn their releases weeks before launch date? #lastminute.com.
- How to stop your laundry basket from overflowing. Seriously as soon as I almost get it empty it’s full again!
- Gardening for idiots.
- How to flirt without looking like you’re having some kind of fit.
- What to do with protein powder you really don’t like the taste of but have purchased 4 million kilos of.
- How to get bendier when you are built out of the least bendiest thing you can think of.
- How to use the toasters when you go down to breakfast in a hotel (they scare me).
If you have written a blog about any of these please point me to it!
2 thoughts on “10 Things I Wish Someone Else Would Write a Blog About”
When you find the answer to #2, please let us know. This morning, I snoozed for about 45 minutes.
I’m terrible – I have to set about 10 alarms lol