- You need to write Follow or F in the comments to follow a post
Turning on notifcations doesn’t wrk in LM groups obviously.
- The number for the office is the one piece of information not stored in Google
I see no other reason for the frequency of this question online.
- If Reebok puts the words Les Mills on an item of clothing it immediately increases in value by around 25%.
At least that’s what Reebok believe according to their pricing structure. Les Mills instrcutors also get a discount, except ironically, on the products most aimed at Les Mills instructors.
- The Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme is a hillarious comment on any Facebook post
Obvs. Who doesn’t laugh out loud every time it’s posted?
- Bracing your abs is a vital coaching cue
Even though nobody has any idea how to do it really and no member has ever actually listened and responded to it.
- You should follow the Master Class
It’s a ‘master class’ after all, except whenever you are being assessed, as if you do as they do when being assessed you will be told you need to talk less.
- You are not allowed to disagree with someone else on Facebook
Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion to you on a release or anything else. You cannot just not agree with one another and carry on with your day, nor can you ignore it and scroll past. You must tell them they are wrong, and more to the point being wrong makes them the worst human ever.
- Body Pump becomes ineffective if you use dumbells
Or at least it did until Pandemic times, now it’s fine, because unprecendented times call for unprecedented changes in the science of Body Pump. Or because it really never mattered to start with. Whichever version floats your boat realy.
- You should only teach from the last 10 releases because people don’t like the older stuff
Which is odd because even though my classes love the new stuff (and are a wide age range) they always get excited when we start to mix and they can request the old favourites. A hard core sprawl based Combat track might get the heart rate up but no one works harder than in the old boxing tracks when the music is upbeat and the combo simple. Also does any Combat instructor go a week without someone asking for Pirates?
- A Smart Bar is better than a non smart bar
I mean I kind of get the convenience of the clipping another plate on with ease but apart from that they are very expensive for what they are, and I’m still slightly confused about what makes the smart step smarter. I’ll give the CX bands their better status glory.