- There’s a file on the official page on the Book of Face telling you all the launch dates. If you ask for the launch date on the inter web chat pages you will be directed to the file and a huge debate will ensue.
- Launch dates are recommendations only and you should probably follow your clubs guidelines. Or you could ask for advice on the inter web and a huge debate will ensue.
- You can just mention the words Ongoing Development Point or Pandora’s Box and a huge debate shall ensue. They don’t really need to be in any particular context.
- If an instructor does something that you don’t agree with you could message that instructor direct about it. Or you could post a vague post on the inter web and a huge debate will ensue.
- The number for the office can be found on the Google and if you ask for it on the social inter web pages people will simply redirect you to this page or tell you to use the chat box and a huge debate will then ensue.
- You should not rely on the app as a teaching tool (which confuses me because it has a playlist button but what do I know). If you do rely on it and it doesn’t work and you mention this on a social inter web page a huge debate will ensue… and you’ll be told you should also take another fifty two alternate ways to play music in case the first fifty one all fail. One could be a violin on which you could play the release on yourself if the app fails because let’s face it playing a violin whilst doing a burpee (sorry a sprawl) is probably more reliable than using the app, which is only a learning tool. I repeat it is only a learning tool…
- Does anyone like the new releases? Ask on the inter web if you would like a huge debate to ensue.
- When do you start to mix? Now you could go off LM guidelines or feedback from your classes, or you could ask the inter web and a huge debate will ensue.
- How do you book a webinar you wonder? Surely that could be asked on a inter web page without causing a debate… try it…
- You could also ask why there are no face to face quarterlies anymore on the interweb should you wish a debate to ensure (it’s in no way a cost cutting measure by Les Mills one can be assured).
- If you decide to ask why there are no face to face quarterlies anymore you will be told by at least 326 people that they far prefer online webinars. Remember on the social pages of the interweb that some people have not yet realised that they can like something and someone else can like something else and that these things can in fact co-exist.
- You should probably have by now bought an entire wardrobe of Adidas and burnt all your Reebok on a bonfire with a Reebok clad Guy on top. Please remember to thank Adidas for your new clothes that you did in fact pay for on the social interweb or it doesn’t count.
- Where’s Dan?
* Please note this intended to be a joke and not to cause offence or start a debate on the inter web in any way.
* Also if anyone knows the best trainers for Body Attack now that Reebok trainers are awful please let me know…